- A limited number of wheelchairs are available at the Museum on a first-come, first-serviced basis. Inquire at the Visitor Welcome Center.
- The Rodin Museum offers free Wifi both within the building and in the garden.
In order to protect the works of art and create a safe environment for all patrons, please observe the following Museum policies:
- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Food and drinks are not permitted within the galleries.
- Bags larger than 8 x 10 x 12 inches may be left in the coat check area. Smaller bags may be carried on one shoulder or handheld.
- Umbrellas may be left in the coat check area or stowed in bag.
- Possession of dangerous materials, including firearms, is not permitted.
- Photography is encouraged, using natural light.
- Please be mindful of others when using your cell phone.
- Please do not sit or step on platforms or ledges.
- Please use only pencil when sketching in the building.
- Sketchbooks are not to exceed 18 x 24 inches.
Group Photography Permission
- Advance permission is required for group photography. .
- Photography or filming for uses other than private special occasions are subject to separate policies and will be handled by the Museum’s Communications Department. Learn more or call 215-684-7860.